Jes Extender Review - To get Or Not to Purchase?

Sometime ago I got myself two Jes extenders, first the "Budget" version and then the "Silver" version, in order to evaluate them and for personal use (I'm an avid PE fan). However, I must say that after trying them on, I used to be slightly disappointed.

The first thing I discovered about the Jes is it got the noose design, which is a typical design that many penis extenders share. The noose design makes the extender very comfortable to wear as it chokes the flow of blood to the penis, and pinches the penis which in turn causes pain after wearing the extender for only a short time. It caused so much discomfort which i could not bear to wear it for more than a few minutes.

You can slow up the discomfort problem somewhat, employing the "Silver" or "Gold" versions of the extender. These versions include a comfort strap, which makes them more comfortable than the versions with just the noose (i. e. the "Budget" and "Original" versions). We have the "Silver" version of the Jes, but I must say that despite the comfort band, the Jes "Silver" still isn't as comfortable as the SizeGenetics or Fastsize extenders.

The other bad thing about the Jes is its refund policy, which states that you may not get a refund once you've tried on the estirar. Why would anyone buy the extender and then request a refund without trying it on first? The particular refund policy doesn't make much sense.

Having outlined the cons, I feel obligated to list the pros to achieve this extender proper rights. The Jes extender has been proven to be effective Jes Extender through clinical studies conducted. This meets the CE security standard for class I medical device and therefore is safe to use. Other penis enlargement enthusiasts have told me that this estirar does work in increasing penis length, although I actually couldn't bring myself to wear it long enough to experience any noticeable benefits.

Also, if you're on a tiny budget, you may have reason to consider the "budget" version of the Jes, which is probably the cheapest penis stretcher on the market right now. It also has available monthly payment plan. So if most likely tight on money but still would like to get a penile extender now, the Jes "budget" version may be your solution.

Another expert that the Jes extender has, is that it's durable and is made to last. The "gold" version Jes has a life span warranty, and even the "Budget" version has a one year guarantee. In case you're sure you'll be by using a penis extender for years to come, and that you won't mind the pain, then the Jes may be an option for you.

Comments

  1. Hello friends,
    I'll like to share a short story with you a great resource. I've had erectile dysfunction problem and my sexual organ was too small. I've been worried about this and tried to rectify the situation by means of pumps and tablets which I ordered, I had complications and I was in the hospital for some time after that I gave up trying to increase my penis. But once I found Dr adam okpoko herbal medicine. My first result was: plus 3 centimeters after 2weeks of usage and right now am close to my dream penis size, am so happy.for more informations or how you can contact dr adam okpoko,here is his email adamokpoko@gmail.com
    or on whatsapp line
    +2348039715931

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to make Your Penis Bigger With no Pills? Easy Methods to Enlarge Your Penis Size Naturally!

In the event you Use a Penis Water pump?